Tangles in a Jar

Amphora – a tall ancient Greek or Roman jar with two handles and a narrow neck.

Or…this weeks Use My Tangle (UMT) by Lily Moon for the Diva Challenge (#306.) It is a pretty cool tangle, with lots of potential. The tile I used was marbled in shaving foam by my friend and fellow CZT, Annette Carlo. It was too pretty to tangle over the marbly parts, so I left part of it original.

Diva #306

Last week’s postcard winner (by rolling the dice) is Michele Wynn. Drop me an email so I can send it out.

Had a play date with Deborah Pace this week…we made these adorable little books for our joint birthdays.

And while I can’t tell you why…this happened for a journaling prompt I had this week….

I am putting the finishing touches on the Celtic Knot drafting class for this Saturday. It is not too late to sign up, but space is limited. AND…if you are not in the area to join us, do not fret. I will be making it available as a kit after the class!

About CharkatTangles

Charlotte has been making "stuff" for a very long time. She started drawing and sewing at a very young age, and after the Navy trained her as a micro-miniatre repair tech (circuit board repair, soldering) she fell in love with playing with metal. And...being ADD, she keeps finding other cool things. In 2013, she found Zentangle® and changed her stars. Her world is everything Zentangle® now, and she is a Certified Zentangle® Teacher.
This entry was posted in Art Classes, Books, Journals & Scrapbooks, Rock and Roll, Uncategorized, Zentangle and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Tangles in a Jar

1. Lorna says:

What a colourful week you’ve had. I love the shaving foam effect. And the gold with the Amphora.

Liked by 1 person

2. Deanne B says:

Terrific Amphora! And yes, that marble is too pretty to cover up! Love your little books! And your tangle in RED! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

3. Karen says:

I love the colourful background on the Amphora tile, love the red, it bold and beautiful and the little books are just too cute.! Very interested in your celtic know class if it will be on-line.

Liked by 1 person

4. Annemarie says:

That tile with shaving foam is great and so is the whole tile. I have done some shaving foam tiles, but find it very hard to draw on.

Liked by 1 person

5. Every item looks gorgeous, I love your beautiful Diva’s tile, the little books and the work with red colours is fantastic!

Liked by 1 person

6. Dudley Bacon says:

Your beautiful Amphora looks like the gilded edge of the jumping off place into a land of psychedelic dreams. I love it.

Liked by 1 person

7. Love the gold edging on your Amphora! The rest of you work wonderful too. Fun little books!

Liked by 1 person

8. Jean Chaney says:

Such bright and delicious looking colors this week, and the tangles just make them even more yummy!

Liked by 1 person

9. Holly {ha! designs} says:

Gorgeous! That goes for ALL the art in this post! The diva challenge tile is wonderful… you’ve complemented the lovely colors in the tile perfectly with your beautiful tangling. The books you and Deborah created are very cool. Looks like a great project. It’s always fun to see what you’ve been up to and to enjoy your art.

Liked by 1 person